Our Full-Time Programs!
- Full-time Islamic School with integrated Hifdh Program (Pre-K-7th Grade): Along with memorizing the Quran part-time, students will obtain academic excellence with a State Board of Education curriculum in Math, Science, Language Arts, and Social Studies. (Click Here for: TOP TEN REASONS FOR YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND THE FURQAAN ACADEMY INTEGRATED HIFDH PROGRAM)
- Full-time Islamic school with integrated Junior Alim Program (8th-12th Grade): (Separate for boys and girls) Along with a secular education, this program integrates a comprehensive Islamic education that includes, Quran, Arabic, Adaab, Akhlaq, Aqidah, Tafseer, Fiqh, Seerah, Hadith, and Islamic History.
- Full-time Hifdh with Arabic Program (all ages): (Separate for boys and girls) Students will memorize the entire Quran with course work in Quranic Arabic to ensure memorization with comprehension. (Unlike any other Hifdh program in Chicagoland!) (Click Here for: TOP TEN REASONS FOR YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND THE FURQAAN ACADEMY FULL-TIME HIFDH PROGRAM)
- Extracurricular activities: gym, inter Islamic school competitions, after schools clubs (Reading, Newsletter, Student Council, etc.) give students a well-rounded educational experience.
- After School Maktab: A comprehensive Islamic education program for public and home school students and is held within the school week. (Monday-Friday 4-6pm)
- After School Part-Time Hifdh: Offering classes in memorization of the whole Quran with Tajweed. (Monday-Friday 4-6pm)
- Saturday Islamic School: Offering classes in Islamic Studies, Quran recitation with Tajweed and Quranic Arabic. (Saturdays 10am-2pm)
- Summer School: Offering programs and activities in: Hifdh, Quranic Arabic, Arabic for beginners, enrichment classes in Math, English/Comprehension etc., story time, activities in soccer, basketball, arts and crafts and much more! (Monday-Thursday 10am-2pm)
- Be on time at the designated bus stop.
- Stay off the road and keep off the grass at all times while waiting for the bus.
- Students shall not move toward the bus until it has stopped.
- Keep hands and heads inside the bus at all times.
- Do not leave your seat while the bus is in motion.
- Loud talking, laughing, unexpected noises, or unnecessary confusion diverts the driver’s attention and may cause serious accident.
- Keep books, coats, packages and all other objects out of the aisles.
- Help in keeping the bus clean.
- Eating is NOT permitted on the bus.
- Use only your regular bus stop.
- In case of an emergency, remain in the bus until the driver gives instructions.
- Any offenses committed on the bus will be dealt with by the principal in compliance with Valley View’s Bus Conduct and Video Taping Policy.
Furqaan Academy Bolingbrook is in session Today, we advise you to please dress your children warmly.
Furqaan Academy staff and administration are proud to announce that one of the full time hifdh student, Ziauddin Ahmed has completed memorizing Quran MashaAllah. We would like to thank Ziauddin’s family for encouraging him to be part of this program and excel!
Ziauddin Ahmed, MashaAlalh mabrook on the completion of memorization of Quran. May Allah (swt) make you a bearer of Quran, Ameen! Please click the link below:
Furqaan Academy’s 13 year old Hafidh student leading Tarweeh 2014