Our Full-Time Programs!
- Full-time Islamic School with integrated Hifdh Program (Pre-K-7th Grade): Along with memorizing the Quran part-time, students will obtain academic excellence with a State Board of Education curriculum in Math, Science, Language Arts, and Social Studies. (Click Here for: TOP TEN REASONS FOR YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND THE FURQAAN ACADEMY INTEGRATED HIFDH PROGRAM)
- Full-time Islamic school with integrated Junior Alim Program (8th-12th Grade): (Separate for boys and girls) Along with a secular education, this program integrates a comprehensive Islamic education that includes, Quran, Arabic, Adaab, Akhlaq, Aqidah, Tafseer, Fiqh, Seerah, Hadith, and Islamic History.
- Full-time Hifdh with Arabic Program (all ages): (Separate for boys and girls) Students will memorize the entire Quran with course work in Quranic Arabic to ensure memorization with comprehension. (Unlike any other Hifdh program in Chicagoland!) (Click Here for: TOP TEN REASONS FOR YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND THE FURQAAN ACADEMY FULL-TIME HIFDH PROGRAM)
- Extracurricular activities: gym, inter Islamic school competitions, after schools clubs (Reading, Newsletter, Student Council, etc.) give students a well-rounded educational experience.
- After School Maktab: A comprehensive Islamic education program for public and home school students and is held within the school week. (Monday-Friday 4-6pm)
- After School Part-Time Hifdh: Offering classes in memorization of the whole Quran with Tajweed. (Monday-Friday 4-6pm)
- Saturday Islamic School: Offering classes in Islamic Studies, Quran recitation with Tajweed and Quranic Arabic. (Saturdays 10am-2pm)
- Summer School: Offering programs and activities in: Hifdh, Quranic Arabic, Arabic for beginners, enrichment classes in Math, English/Comprehension etc., story time, activities in soccer, basketball, arts and crafts and much more! (Monday-Thursday 10am-2pm)
- Be on time at the designated bus stop.
- Stay off the road and keep off the grass at all times while waiting for the bus.
- Students shall not move toward the bus until it has stopped.
- Keep hands and heads inside the bus at all times.
- Do not leave your seat while the bus is in motion.
- Loud talking, laughing, unexpected noises, or unnecessary confusion diverts the driver’s attention and may cause serious accident.
- Keep books, coats, packages and all other objects out of the aisles.
- Help in keeping the bus clean.
- Eating is NOT permitted on the bus.
- Use only your regular bus stop.
- In case of an emergency, remain in the bus until the driver gives instructions.
- Any offenses committed on the bus will be dealt with by the principal in compliance with Valley View’s Bus Conduct and Video Taping Policy.
Furqaan Academy Bolingbrook is in session Today, we advise you to please dress your children warmly.
Thursday, January 29th- National School Choice Week Begins~English Spelling Bee
Friday, January 30th- “Education is Important” Speech~ Students will be learning about how education is important.
Monday, February 2nd, – Locker/Cubby Decoration Day~ Students will be able to decorate their lockers from outside.
Tuesday, February 3rd, – Bake Sale
Wednesday, February 4th- Wear your Furqaan Academy T-Shirt Gym at the Annerino Gym Center.
Thursday, February 5th- Essay Submission Deadline Topic~ “What makes my school special?”
Friday, February 6th- School Science Fair~ Last Day of National School Choice Week.
Monday, February 9th- Painting Contest Submission Deadline.
Tuesday, February 10th- Parents Committee Meeting~ 8:30 AM- 2nd Floor Library.